Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lupe

Lupe Pitchell was the perfect subject for our next project: (Shooting in extremely bright sunlight with only 2 speedlight flash units off-camera for subject lighting.) 
  My goal today was to shoot in a very small aperture so as to capture the clouds and blue sky without the sun blowing out the sky to pure white. Lupe was a great choice because of her dark hair and skin which will not overexpose as quickly as lighter hair/skin tones. 
  The shoot was a complete success as you can see from the photos below. (I have to admit that I also used this as a test run for my new Canon 5d Mark2 camera body and Radio Poppers for adjustable off-camera TTL speedlight control. No Umbrellas!)
   To see the rest of Lupe's photos, click HERE to head over to my client proofing area.






No comments:

Post a Comment