Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wedding Albums for 2012

This year I'm offering 2 different options for my custom Wedding Album designs. (Leather and Photographic Wrap Covers.) So far, the most popular has been the the Photographic wrap, and for obvious reasons! It's absolutely gorgeous!
  In the past years, the black leather has worked just fine and continues to be extremely popular simply because of the lay flat, panoramic design when opened. The black leather has that classic "custom album" look to it, whereas the Photographic wrap appeals to a more modern era. 
  When it comes right down to it, it's all about the couple's taste when choosing an album design. I'm personally just absolutely thrilled that I can have a nice contrast in Wedding Albums to offer my clients this year.
  







No comments:

Post a Comment